Thursday 28 January 2016

Top Travel Destinations I would Love To Visit

I must travel. I just will not deny this fact. I am 45 so by most accounts my life is more than half over. I refuse to live the next half not traveling.

I am giving into my wanderlust, selling all of my stuff, and leaving to travel the earth.

So what are some travel destinations that I want to travel to? The better question is, where do I NOT want to go? I want to see as many places as possible.

Here are some of the top travel destinations I would love to visit.


Colombia


columbia travel




The Czech Republic

 
Columbia travel


 

Cambodia

 
Ankgor Wat Temple

 

 Greece

 
greece

Parthenon Temple

 

Ecuador

 

Ecuador


This is a very small sample of the travel destinations I would love to visit when I head out on my travels next year.

Have you been to any of these amazing places? Where HAVE you traveled?

Please share your travel thoughts in the comments.


"Quit your job. Travel. Die happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment